Upgrading 'Free' AP

Started by Bear84, April 11, 2016, 06:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bear84

Is it possible to upgrade an AP thats been extended a year through the sponsorship scheme? currently have a classic but want to get the Dream

NCC1701Q

I'm not sure - I was told last time for upgrading you pay the difference between the current AP and the desired AP. I guess the best way is to ask at the BAP the next time you are in the park.

stifle

Quote from: Bear84 on April 11, 2016, 06:18:31 PM
Is it possible to upgrade an AP thats been extended a year through the sponsorship scheme? currently have a classic but want to get the Dream
Yes it's possible, you have to pay the difference between the normal price of each one. Can only be done in person at the BPA and technically is at the discretion of the CM there.

Bear84

Quote from: stifle on April 14, 2016, 01:54:33 PM
Quote from: Bear84 on April 11, 2016, 06:18:31 PM
Yes it's possible, you have to pay the difference between the normal price of each one. Can only be done in person at the BPA and technically is at the discretion of the CM there.

Thank you, I've not actually renewed it yet but will be doing so in July and wasn't sure if I'm better waiting to upgrade it because the sponsorship form I have for the free year states I have classic