Studios park question

Started by amywayne2701, March 28, 2016, 10:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amywayne2701

Hi i know stars'n'cars is no longer on in WDS but do they still have any opportunities  to meet caracters like Mulan, Jafar, Jasmin and Alladin and Stitch  (they are a few of tbe ones i remember used to be there)
Thanks
X

NCC1701Q

You can still meet characters at the Studios (Mickey and Buzz/Woody ofcourse) and I heard last week Sully was out next to the scream-setup (next to the exit of Studio 1).
Jafar and Aladdin are (I think) more out in the Disneyland Park, near the enchanted lamp of Aladdin (sometimes even with Abu).
So yes - there are some characters in the Studios but by far the most are in the other park.

MickeyAteMyCap

Hopefully they'll bring back Stars N Their Cars for the 25th next year. Frankly I think it would be ridiculous if they don't.

polar vixen

sully it's back out? ?!! is tHus scheduled or ranDom? I really hope he's still there in 2 weeks!

NCC1701Q

I'm afraid his visit was random - so I hope you are in luck in two weeks!

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: NCC1701Q on March 28, 2016, 11:29:53 AM
You can still meet characters at the Studios (Mickey and Buzz/Woody ofcourse) and I heard last week Sully was out next to the scream-setup (next to the exit of Studio 1).
Jafar and Aladdin are (I think) more out in the Disneyland Park, near the enchanted lamp of Aladdin (sometimes even with Abu).
So yes - there are some characters in the Studios but by far the most are in the other park.

Sully was out on our last trip in the studios (fen half term) the que to meet him already was closed, he's very popular and I've never seen him doing meet and greets prior to this. I asked the CM if he was coming back and thankfully yes he was! So we came back 15 mins before the time the CM told us so always worth asking.

polar vixen

I will thank you!  my second son with asd got do upset meeting characters last time althOugh afterwards wr realised it was only facE characters. so we're looKing for as many in full costume as we can. 

littlebitofpixiedust

There has been a lot of characters our recently, especially the main park. Check your park guide upon arrival for all the scheduled meet and greets and always ask a CM if your son really wants to meet a character that's leaving/just leaving they will let you know if they're due to be coming back. Good luck with your character hunting!

billy

we found there was less characters at the studios, Mickey, Buzz and Woody are scheduled meet and greets next to crusher. Goofy seems to always be around and we managed to see Pluto once.
We saw Daisy by pure chance as she was going into the studios but the main bulk of the characters are in Disney land park.
We did see Princess Sofia and Jake at the Disney Junior show but they are not allowed to sign autographs or stand still long enough for pictures which is a real shame considering how many Disney Junior fans there are and my daughter was desperate to meet Princess Sofia.

dazzle_v2003

Currently WDS is having an increase in characters at the moment. There have been loads of random characters appearing around Animation Courtyard etc ranging from princesses, villians, Tigger, Eeyore, Rafaiki etc. Obviously with these being random sets there are no promise every day will be the same but it looks like DLP are realising more characters need to pay a visit to WDS.

polar vixen

really glad to hear that!  they were sorely lacking in ir visit back in April.  they give tge studies more life

MickeyAteMyCap

Quote from: dazzle_v2003 on June 04, 2016, 10:57:06 PM
Currently WDS is having an increase in characters at the moment. There have been loads of random characters appearing around Animation Courtyard etc ranging from princesses, villians, Tigger, Eeyore, Rafaiki etc. Obviously with these being random sets there are no promise every day will be the same but it looks like DLP are realising more characters need to pay a visit to WDS.
I bet one day they will have the likes of Iron Man and Star Lord walking around Walt Disney Studios.

dazzle_v2003

I'm very sure in the near future we will have additional Marvel characters paying a visit to Walt Disney Studios. I suspect a whole Marvel area soon if the rumours are true.