Between spring and summer

Started by Del_Stuart, March 20, 2016, 11:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Del_Stuart

Hi guys

I booked up for our forth time and after some research it seemed like the 30th of may to the 3Rd of June would be OK.

Since then I've noticed that the spring programme finishes before we get there and the summer doesn't start till we leave. Have I messed up and will there not be much on?

Will there still be parades etc?

Thanks in advance for any help

Karen101

The parades are still on daily and disney dreams still takes place as normal it just means there will be no extras.  So the park will not be decorated as it is with spring time and halloween and Christmas and there are no extra events such as the frozen summer or the spring time parade train etc

It will just be regular disney and plenty of fun :)

DLPWonders (Banned)

^ Well parades....
The Magic on Parade and Disney Dreams will be on daily.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

seraphelle

You *might* find that there are some things on, as they tend to start things a few days prior to the official programme as almost a practice for the cast members. But obviously there is no guarantee of this.
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

DLPWonders (Banned)

Only with new things or new cast.
Frozen Summer Fun is only the Sing Along, which will have the same cast.
So dont count on it ;)
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''