Magic Shuttle from Disneyland Paris Bus Station to Charles De Gaulle

Started by Mr D Duck, March 10, 2016, 01:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr D Duck

Dear all,

I wondered if anyone would be willing to share their experiences of using the shuttle from Disneyland Paris bus station back to Charles de Gaulle airport.

First off, I'm guessing that 'Chessy gare routiere' is the area infront of the TGV station where buses for the hotels arrive and depart. Am I right?

I'm thinking of using the magic shuttle for an upcoming trip and I'm worried that the coach won't show up at the bus station at 11.05am, as per the timetable, to take me back to the airport (http://magicalshuttle.co.uk/timetables-prices/charles-de-gaulle-shuttle-schedules/).

From what I can gather, the bus stop for the magic shuttle is to the far left if you're facing away from the TGV station. Is that right?

Any good or bad experiences with this service would be much appreciated. I'm tempted to reduce my anxiety by booking a TGV from Chessy to CDG instead of the Magic Shuttle but (a) it's more expensive and (b) the times are less convenient.

Thanks in anticipation,

D.

stifle

I would definitely suggest taking the TGV. With a journey time of just nine minutes and fares from €18 single, when you're going to the airport and can control your departure time it simply makes sense rather than spending an hour on the coach.

If you're dead-set on the Magic Shuttle, I can confirm that it stops at the bus park in front of the station and then all hotels, before proceeding to the airport. I don't know which specific stop it currently calls at, but they are clearly marked.

bad-pink-tink

I have been 3 times to Disneyland Paris and all 3 trips took the Magic Shuttle (and when it was VEA) My most recent trip was just a few weeks ago in February. They are very punctual, if the timetable says it picks up at a certain time, then it will be there at that time. The journey takes about 1 hour (if there are no traffic or hold-ups on the motorways) I always allow about 1 and a half hours from leaving Disney property. Check the route of the bus, ie if it picks up AFTER the train station and add on about 30 minutes if the route picks up at hotels after your pick up point.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016