Booking TGV tickets using uk.voyages-sncf.com

Started by simbamad, March 08, 2016, 08:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simbamad

Has anyone ever used and had any problems with the above website ^^, I booked my tickets with them a month ago and they still haven't arrived. Has this ever happened to anyone else when using this website ?

twentythingamabobs

Hi, we always book our TGV through that website and have never had any problems with it  :( they're normally quite speedy with their ticket delivery. Hope you get it sorted!

stifle

Are you sure you selected postal delivery and not collecting at the station?

disneymagic006

When we booked through this website we chose to collect at the station. At Charles de gaulle we had to go to a yellow ticket machine which printed the tickets. I would check your  booking to see if you have to do the same. It was easy enough to do if it turns out this is the case.
1992 - Newport Bay
1994 - Newport Bay
1997 - Sequoia Lodge
1999 - Davy Crockett
2002 - Santa Fe
2005 - Davy Crockett
2008 - Santa Fe
2010 - Sequoia Lodge (January)
2010 - Newport Bay (August)
2015 - Cheyenne
2017 - Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest stay booked for 5 nights July 2017. Excited for the 25th Anniversary!

simbamad

Quote from: stifle on March 10, 2016, 08:12:39 AM
Are you sure you selected postal delivery and not collecting at the station?

Yes I selected them to be posted to me

simbamad

Quote from: disneymagic006 on March 10, 2016, 10:01:04 AM
When we booked through this website we chose to collect at the station. At Charles de gaulle we had to go to a yellow ticket machine which printed the tickets. I would check your  booking to see if you have to do the same. It was easy enough to do if it turns out this is the case.

I ordered them to be delivered