meal bookings and vouchers

Started by gingerdoo4, February 24, 2016, 11:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gingerdoo4

Hi there, I'm just looking for a bit of advice regarding the meal vouchers. How do they actually work, do you get a new voucher everyday from your hotel to hand in every time you go to a restaurant?

Also can you book the restaurants in advance online or do you have to do it over the phone. Also can anyone recommend any good restaurants for a 7 year old and a very fussy 3 year old?

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

Col

Mileto

You get all the vouchers at check in on the day of arrival together with the tickets for the parks.

You can book in advance 2 month prior your visit only by phone.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

stifle

To help with recommendations can you please tell us which level of meal voucher you have.

gingerdoo4

We have went for the plus half board meal plan.

stifle

Often popular at that level you have Café Mickey (character dining), Annette's (burgers & chips), and Silver Spur Steakhouse (clue's in the name). Not so good for fussy eaters are Blue Lagoons (predominantly seafood) and Bistrot Chez Rémy (French but very short menu).

gingerdoo4

Thanks for that help and info. Just want to know as much as possible before we go as it will be our first time going to euro Disney. Think I'll definitely look into the café mickey.

billy

just back from Disney we also used the half board plus and it was brilliant we ate at Annettes, Chez Reme and Cafe Mickey and our hotel sequoia and the food in all the restaurants was amazing couldnt fault it at all. we were two adults and two kids and no one went hungry. the food in cafe mickey exceed our expectations and we were never rushed from our meal,. we got to see mickey minnie goofy and gepetto and i would really recommend it to everyone it was brilliant the characters spent loads of time with the kids and kept coming back to see them. brilliant well worth the money.