Spring into spring

Started by Lindsayv1977, February 13, 2016, 10:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lindsayv1977

Hi going again on 16 April. Can't wait.
Anyone have any info on spring into spring this year. I can only find last years.

norhel

4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

andrewuk

It is well worth joining in the cast members' flashmob on central plaza as the spring train goes down main st!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/g3_1-Pw8IWU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

DLPWonders (Banned)

°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

andrewuk

July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

princesslaura

Quote from: DLRPWonders on February 14, 2016, 06:01:31 PM
Its the same as last year.

Do they still have the Mary Poppins show on the stage next to the castle? And the Rapunzel meet and greet? These aren't on the website but I hope they are still there

amywayne2701

Iwould love that  Mary Poppins show thing on still we saw it in April 2014 and it was amazing but it doesn't look like it will be this time. Hope I'm wrong though x

DLPWonders (Banned)

Welcome to Spring with Mary Poppins will be back.
Rehearsals for it have already started.
DLP chose deliberately to leave it off the press release, nobody knows the reason.
But it is 100% definitely returning, as well as Rapunzel's own location.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

amywayne2701

DLRPWONDERS you have just made mine and my daughters day telling us it will be back. The smile on my daughters face when she sees Burt and Mary Poppins is just amazing xx

princesslaura

Quote from: DLRPWonders on February 16, 2016, 03:08:17 PM
Welcome to Spring with Mary Poppins will be back.
Rehearsals for it have already started.
DLP chose deliberately to leave it off the press release, nobody knows the reason.
But it is 100% definitely returning, as well as Rapunzel's own location.

Ah that's so great thank you! Can't wait to get my picture with her  ;D

Lindsayv1977

Thanks everybody it sounds great. I can't wait. Thanks fir the video Andrewuk.
We went in August last time and it was Summer of Frozen which was good but I thought Spring into Spring would be great. Our school hols are different to everybody else's this year so hoping it'll be a tad quieter. August was a bit too busy and extremely hot. Still enjoyed it though.
Looks like there's a few closures while we are there which is a shame but be interesting to go on Small World as that was closed in August.

Can't wait!