Fastpass query

Started by haribosmum, February 05, 2016, 04:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haribosmum

Just reading the Disneyland paris website to check something about fast pass and it says:

You can only have one FASTPASS® ticket at a time per person. Another ticket can only be obtained once the previous one has been used or 2 hours after the previous one. The FASTPASS® ticket is only used with a Disney® Park admission ticket valid for the same day. The distribution of FASTPASS® tickets is subject to the availability of the service and tickets.

The bit that has confused me is the 2 hours after the previous one.  Is that 2 hours after you got the ticket (i.e when you used the machine) or 2 hours after the time it was for if you didn't go and use it?  If the first, if we got fast pass for something that was very busy that was say in 4hrs time, would the machines give out another fast pass elsewhere after 2hrs had passed from you collecting them.

Sorry if this is confusing! I know what I'm trying to say :-)
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

billy

i read it to mean 2 hours past the time you got it. but i suppose it depends if it states on ticket the time you got it from the machine or not??? your right it is a bit confusing

wimmekepunk

You can only have one FASTPASS ticket at a time. You can't get a next one while the timeslot on the previous one hasn't started. There is an exception allowing you to get a next FASTPASS if the gap between booking the FASTPASS and the start of the allocated time slot is more than two hours (which can easily happen on attractions like Ratatouille) allowing you to book the next FASTPASS two hours after the previous booking.
feb2020 WDW Pop Century+Boardwalk
sep2019 DLP offsite
sep2019 DLP Sequoia
may2019 DLP Sequoia
apr2019 DLR offsite
dec2018 WDW Pop Century+Old Key West
oct2018 DLP Sequoia
jun2018 DLP Sequoia
apr2018 DLP Sequoia
sep2017 DLP Off Site
jan 2017 DLP Sequoia
oct 2016 DLP Sequoia
sep 2016 WDW Saratoga Springs
jun 2016 DLR Off Site
apr 2016 DLP Sequoia
jan 2016 DLP Sequoia
dec 2015 DLP Sequoia
oct 2015 WDW Off Site
jun 2015 WDW Off Site
apr 2015 DLP Sequoia
oct 2013 DLP Off Site
apr 2013 DLP Off Site

Peanut67

Do you need to use the fastpass at allocated time or can you go over, like you used to be able to in WDW?

stifle

Officially you need to go in the given slot. In reality they do not mind people going later unless it is busy. For this purpose, Princess Pavilion is always busy.

nathalie

I would suggest to go on the times that are on your FB.
There are very strict CM's that will deny you if you are late.

This is the purpose of the FP, to come between 2 time slots, if every just starts showing up whenever, people who are in line on the right time, will end up being in a huge line aswell, which isn't the point of the FP.