Bit of a long shot.....computers/grapic design for Disney trip......

Started by DisneyM79, February 07, 2016, 10:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyM79

So this is a bit of a long shot but am hoping someone from this lovely forum can help!

I'd really love to try and design, make and print my daughter some fun itinerary/note paper with fun pics on of her and her fave Disney characters on etc, which she can use for the journey over to Paris or to write/draw on during her time there. BUT I have no idea where to start? do you have to download a graphic design type program or something?

Not even sure where to start? so any ideas are gratefully received!!

Thank you x
'Have Courage and Be Kind'

DisneyGagaChick

Try Google! You can find loads of stuff like Disney Colouring In pages, quizzes/puzzles (loads come up if you search Disney kids puzzles on images) etc.

Hope this helps!

SwipatronSparks

visit here... they have the kind of thing your looking for... they are themed around WDW/DL in california but you could always just print out the DL ones and use it as a DLP journal =]
http://www.themouseforless.com/disney-downloads/kids-travel-journal/
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

DisneyGagaChick

Or if you have an iPad/iPhone/iPod, there are loads of apps to download on the App store (however you may have to pay for some of the apps).