French site to book hols

Started by Dboo27, January 25, 2016, 06:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stifle

I would suggest simply picking up the phone to the Disney reservations centre and mentioning the offers you're interested in. They can personalise the package to your requirements and so you can get exactly what you want. It's going to be easier than going through confusing options in different languages.

kje7488

how do you find these websites ?

Dboo27

Quote from: kje7488 on February 04, 2016, 07:20:27 PM
how do you find these websites ?

Either type in goggle Disneyland Paris French site try to use chrome as it will translated for you or just go via UK site and click the menu button on home page click UK click Europe and click country you want. (Again be in different langauge). Or you can phone them and ask for cross over. I did it all via web site and got an email confirmation. Can't wait to go. Another little tip thou try German site to sometimes they have better offers.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: stifle on January 25, 2016, 10:08:25 PM
Don't forget you will probably need to pay in Euro and your bank may charge a surcharge for that; these charges can be quite steep so do factor that in.

Think depends which branch you are, we were only charge of I think £20 in total and at the time of booking it was half the price of the UK site. I was lucky  :)