Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itslewis

Luke, your so right.. that's exactly what I'm worried about!

Natalie! You make me laugh, I can see it now.. the whole forum with comments just from you LOL! I'm sure i'll see Luke   at the train station or something and we are all going to go out when we get there  :D Think we should go on a few rides, watch the parades then head to the sports bar.. and eat lots of food. When i'm there Nat, I will keep name dropping you too Daniel and make him employ you hehe.

Lewis x

luke85

I'll still come on here everyday if I'm able to!

itslewis

Mason Cooper

Quote from: "itslewis"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8iK12baYFM

Oh My Days! Poor Minnie! :(

How have the cast members got away with this! Lol

Mason :D
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

alaina82

In case there are any DLP casting spies reading this, i would like to say that myself, Lewis and Luke will not be participating in above said behaviour that will degrade the world of Mouse...thankyou please :)

(Dont want to get on the wrong side of anyone before we start!) :P

_Natalie_x

QuoteWhen i'm there Nat, I will keep name dropping you too Daniel and make him employ you hehe.

YES LEWIS good plan!!   ;)  

QuoteAnd not to worry Natalie I plan to keep chatting on here lol

Mason you best do, we shall be sad here together that we have crap jobs!!
Although i do fancy working at HMV !  Think it seems right good with all the music playing n it just seems dead nice :)
i do love my job but not like i would love YOUR job LAL (lewis alaina luke)  ;)
We'll get there mason, we'll get there !!! :D <3

and LOL alaina i do hope not :P disgraceful.  Ps DLP spies. I also do not condone this behaviour. hire me pls :'(

:lol:
<3 xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

alaina82

Yes DLP spies, i believe that Natalie (and Mason) will be an asset to Disney, Nat looks especially good in a pirate hat,  and should therefore be employed asap so that we can all live happily ever after and leave our crap jobs behind.....(this does not in any way mean that u can give my job to them....sorry guys!) :P

_Natalie_x

;)  oh goodness me alaina i thought you would at least sacrifice yourself but fine..selfish! ;) ;)

YES DLP SPIES I look cool in a pirates hat i promise i would be a great asset to the pirate team in the parade and i will scare the old kids but be nice to the young ones :D hehehehehe <3
Here we are... <3[/b]

alaina82

Thats it, make me feel bad an un-Disney-like in my behaviour.....fine u can have my job....for the day...then u have to give it back or i'll put a spell on u....its mine, AAALLLLL MIIIIINNNEEEE (cue evil laugh...MWAH HA HAHA HA)

Do u reckon if u turn up to the audition in a full on Princess outfit it might increase your chances? Would save them the bother of auditioning other people i reckon ;)

_Natalie_x

Ooh nice plan i will bear that in mind next time!  
or ill just wear a tshirt that says "Hire me im friends with 3 CMs"  then just maaaybee he'll decide ill fit in well cuz i know you guys ;) <3
Here we are... <3[/b]

alaina82

ooooo i def prefer youre idea, name dropping i like it :)  On a serious note, id actually love to get into the casting side of things one day so i might enquire as to how u go about it when im there....and i'll make sure ur the first person i hire!

_Natalie_x

Eyy look what i did todaayy :D:D
I have loadsa photos n posters on my walls anyway but I re-arranged stuff abit today and did this :D
its some of the pics from our trip to Paris in october 2009 :D:D:D <3

I think i might just be abit happier when chilling in my room now :D the first time i stepped back and looked at my masterpiece as a whole i put 'Just like we dreamed it' loud on the ipod.
Oooh it was a magical moment !!!  
;) <3
Here we are... <3[/b]

_Natalie_x

Quoteooooo i def prefer youre idea, name dropping i like it  On a serious note, id actually love to get into the casting side of things one day so i might enquire as to how u go about it when im there....and i'll make sure ur the first person i hire!

liking this idea! although itd be nice to get in on my talent... but if that doesnt go well then knowing the casting comitee is the next best thing ! ;)
At my audition the girl who was helping casting with long dark hair used to 'be friends with' Jasmine so it is definitely a route you could take (Y) xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

alaina82

Thats good to know, and obviously it would be on your talent...we all know ur gonna work here soon and u'll be perfect its just taking them a little longer to realise it....its their loss!!

Your wall looks AM.A.ZING!!! Its a little heart...too cute :)

alaina82

Oh just to let u know, the next auditions for Character & Parade performers are September 12th in Leeds and September 14th/15th at Pineapple...for Paris, not Tokyo this time!