Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Natalie_x

Aw ;D  you get there and theres just Aston Kutcher waiting with a camera. PUUUNNNKEDDDD !!
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

_Natalie_x

Although that doesn't sound like such an awful scenario.. but still, DLP is fine too..
;) ;)
Here we are... <3[/b]

Mason Cooper

Quote from: "itslewis"Hey Guys,

Spoke to my friend who is over in Paris in the Character & Parade department and he said he saw my name on the router list haha! YAY! Anyway, he said 20 new people started yesterday 'Friday 13th' and 20 people are starting on '27th August' including me!

Not long now, as if I'm already on the router list! At least I know i'm defiantly going, I had some bizarre feeling that it was all in my head and I arrived in Paris with no one waiting for me...

Lewis  :D

Wow that's alot of people! I'm kinda hoping another 20 people leave and they hire another 20 so hopefully I might have a chance of getting out there lol!

Mason :D
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

SwipatronSparks

Quote from: "soramason7"Wow that's alot of people! I'm kinda hoping another 20 people leave and they hire another 20 so hopefully I might have a chance of getting out there lol!

yeah i wouldnt mind one of those 20 spots as well :P i would love to become a disney CM =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

alaina82

Hopefully there'll be another 20 people startin when i do then....wonder why we didnt get offered the contract starting yesterday?? Cant believe how high the turnover is, they must have people leaving all the time!

_Natalie_x

Well maybe people leave around this time to go home and start uni, you know like if they werre only doing it for a gap year or so, so i bet now is the time to get it !! Dam it. :lol:
well done you lot !

EEEP so excited for the boys !! (then you after alaina!) xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

itslewis

Quote from: "alaina82"Hopefully there'll be another 20 people startin when i do then....wonder why we didnt get offered the contract starting yesterday?? Cant believe how high the turnover is, they must have people leaving all the time!

Alaina, I'll let you know when I'm there! I'll send you a message.. i'm sure there are 20 people starting with you, I think it's always 20 new people?

Lewis x

alaina82

You best do, and u better make sure u try and find time to update us all on here!! Gonna be the longest 2 wks EVER knowing u guys are already there! Still, im very excited for you :)

_Natalie_x

Yeah boys just because your CMs now doesnt mean you cant come here and speak to us regular people!! ;)

Alaina ill give you the same speech in a few weeks. ;)
x
Here we are... <3[/b]

itslewis

of course I'll update you all! Just need to find an internet connection when I'm over there..

love you all xo

luke85

Quote from: "itslewis"Not long now, as if I'm already on the router list! At least I know i'm defiantly going, I had some bizarre feeling that it was all in my head and I arrived in Paris with no one waiting for me...

Haha I'm still worried about this...

Daniel: "Umm, sorry we've made a mistake, you're not needed anymore..."
Me: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

_Natalie_x

Hahahah !!   Im sure everythign will go perfectly ! are you two meeting up or anything or just gonna see what happens in the sports bar?xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

_Natalie_x

And lewis we love you too!  
in like a month its just gonna be me on here talking to myself and the few others who comment sometimes !! :(   I shall be lonellyyyy :( :P hahaha :D give me more of a reason to try harder to get a contract!  xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

Mason Cooper

I still can't even describe how jealous I am of all three of you (Lewis, Alaina and Luke!) I just pray that Daniel calls me with an offer!

The annoying thing is no matter how much I try not to think about it, I can't! Like now for example I'm in work at the moment (I work for HMV) and all these Disney DVDs keep being brought to the till and then it's on my mind! Arghhhh lol I just wanna get out there! It's like my dream job! I just need the phone call with the contract now lol

And not to worry Natalie I plan to keep chatting on here lol

I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

alaina82

Quote from: "luke85"Daniel: "Umm, sorry we've made a mistake, you're not needed anymore..."
Me: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

God, could u imagine getting off the train and Daniel being like 'Who are you? You're not on our list...bye bye!!'  :cry:

Quote from: "itslewis"Just need to find an internet connection when I'm over there..

You best start working on this the minute u get over there....i tried explaining Skype to my mum....yeh, its not gonna happen bless her! Must remember to freeze my phone contract before i go too!

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Yeah boys just because your CMs now doesnt mean you cant come here and speak to us regular people!! ;)

Yeh boys!!!! Nat, i wont forget you  :D