Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Natalie_x

Nope! Once you do a contract I don't think you have to interview again for a while.. they just keep emailing offering more contracts, its like you're on the books for a while. :D if you're working over there now, surely you're good enough at french to understand the interview!!! You'll be fine!!!!!! :D Where are you working?? x
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

hakunamatata

Ahhh when did you work then? No plans to go back?:) Yeahh I'm sure I'll understand I just worry I'll look really stupid in comparison to an actual French person if that makes sense haha. Thanks for the reassurance though :P I'm working as an English  teaching assistant at the moment, so working in a French lycée, I'm hoping they will like the fact I have experience in France!xx

_Natalie_x

I worked in summer, at halloween then again at christmas.. :D  No plans just yet but later this year! They will love the fact your working there already defo!!!! So good that you've got the experience and good french and english dont even worry at all. :) sounds exciting the job, you ready for a change though? x
Here we are... <3[/b]

den7071

Hi, everyone!!!!
 I´m new at this site and i´m goin to start at Disney soon!!! :D I'm very excited about the trip .
 Before i go,  does anyone know if I can take my car with me and park it somewhere in the Disney residences?  :)

Disney_Klara

Thanks for your reply Natalie! Yeah, I was thinking that because I'm bilingual it might be easier for me to get a job in one of the shops :) I'm just going to apply and audition for both kinds of jobs :) thanks for the advice! <3

_Natalie_x

Hey Den, congrats on the job, where are you from? Yes you'll be able to take your car, there are places to park in the residences and also on site at disneyland just for staff, im not sure if there are small charges for both though as i've never had a car over there!!! How long are you going for and where are you working?? :D
Welcome to the forum, x
Here we are... <3[/b]

mrl_oa

Hello everyone,
congrats on the jobs. I was interviewd in Athens (for rides-shops-restaurants job positions) and they said I was in the talent pool. Since I'm not available for August I suppose they may need me during Easter.
Any idea on when to expect an e-mail?

pumpkinalice

Thanks guys! :)

Much love!
Pumpkin Alice x

Laura678

Hello!

I'm finding this thread really uselful!

Im wondering is anyone applying for the recruitment session in Ireland?
[size=150]All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney[/size]

WendyDarling

Quote from: "Laura678"Hello!

Hi Laura, my sister is applying for the interviews in Ireland. Last year they were held in March over two days, depending on the amount of people that apply, it'll probably be the same again this year... but if you haven't already, make sure you do it soon. If they don't get a good enough response from Irish applicants, the interviews will be in London... it wouldn't be worth their time flying over to Dublin for an interview with like 10 people.... so get all your friends to apply!!

Laura678

Quote from: "WendyDarling"
Quote from: "Laura678"Hello!

Hi Laura, my sister is applying for the interviews in Ireland. Last year they were held in March over two days, depending on the amount of people that apply, it'll probably be the same again this year... but if you haven't already, make sure you do it soon. If they don't get a good enough response from Irish applicants, the interviews will be in London... it wouldn't be worth their time flying over to Dublin for an interview with like 10 people.... so get all your friends to apply!!

Thanks Wendy! Im going to apply this weekend! Although a weekend in London does sound tempting!
[size=150]All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney[/size]

rosietinkerbell1

Hi there,

I have applied for a normal hospitality role recruitement sessionback in November and heard no reply, so i have just reapplied again.
Can anyone think of what i did wrong? As they don't specify that any experience is needed.
Also how long did they take to get back to you?

rosietinkerbell1

Also if I'm only available for work from the 10th July but can continue on all the way till the end of september should i tell them? Or will that scratch my chances?

Laura678

So I've done it! I've applied! Fingers crossed I hear something positive back soon!

_Natalie_x

Rosie, just be honest with them, its not gonna hurt your chances because they need people at all different times of the year, then its not gonna waste your time for example if theyre only interviewing this time for spring, but then the next interview might be for summer, then that'll suit you better.  :)

Laura, good for you!!!!! The start of a journey, terrifying yet exciting moment clicking apply isnt it :p
Best of luck to everyone :) x
Here we are... <3[/b]