Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Natalie_x

Hi Cossette, please tell me that is your real name, it's beautiful! :)
Congratulations on getting in the talent pool! For a start date in February they said you could hear as late as January, so don't worry there is still time. And I said February but when I rang up, they said I start in April so with the contracts available you could be starting later so they'll call you later. Hope this makes sence!!
Where are you from? Seen as you went to interview in Madrid.. Feliz Navidad para Domingo ! (sorry my Spanish is awful) :( :p xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

rebecca

Cosette, I would email just to make sure they haven't forgotten about you! It seems to help a lot of people (: To add to Natalie, I asked to start in November but got April! Hang in there (:

And thanks sineadlemonade (; xxx

_Natalie_x

Yes thank you sinead!!!!! X
Here we are... <3[/b]

Cosette

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Hi Cossette, please tell me that is your real name, it's beautiful! :)
Congratulations on getting in the talent pool! For a start date in February they said you could hear as late as January, so don't worry there is still time. And I said February but when I rang up, they said I start in April so with the contracts available you could be starting later so they'll call you later. Hope this makes sence!!
Where are you from? Seen as you went to interview in Madrid.. Feliz Navidad para Domingo ! (sorry my Spanish is awful) :( :p xx

No , is not my real name, hehe. This is the name of one of the Characters of my favourite book :" Les Miserables".
I am spanish and I live in Madrid. Now I am better but I hope they send me the contract for February!

Feliz Navidad y Feliz Año Nuevo!! :D

Cosette

Quote from: "rebecca"Cosette, I would email just to make sure they haven't forgotten about you! It seems to help a lot of people (: To add to Natalie, I asked to start in November but got April! Hang in there (:

And thanks sineadlemonade (; xxx

Yes, I will email .

Gracias Rebecca!  :D

_Natalie_x

Cosette that is why I loved the name, les miserables is my favourite musical, I am actually planning to see it soon!!! Hope you can find out about your contract soon :D
And gracias !! X
Here we are... <3[/b]

Cosette

Yeah ,  I will notice  here when I receive the mail! Natalie, you will love Les Miserables . I saw it in London and in Madrid . Where are you from?

And congrats for you contract!

gldc

if anyone is interested im out here now doing operateur/animateur attractions - im blogging on www.mepipe.com
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

_Natalie_x

I am from the north of England, and I am booking tickets to see Les Mis in London tomorrow!!! So excited, I love it !!! Who played JVJ in London when you saw it? X
Here we are... <3[/b]

missariel

Hello :)
My name is Amy and I have been quite the lurker for some time now but as my audition is nearing I thought I better join the site!
I am currently a Disneystore cast member in Carlisle and will be attending the London open auditions for lookalikes in Jan 2012 :)
I am soo very nervous for, well, everything! Travelling alone, being to tall/small, having the wrong err face O_O, the dance and the animation.. but I am also very exited ^_^
If anyone is off to these auditons please let me know!
It is also very comforting to hear everyone elses audition experiences :D
...Wish I could be part of that world...

Rissa

Hey missariel
I think you really look like Arielle
Not just because of your hair ^^
NICE Hope you will be successful!!
[size=150]You have to dig a little deeper[/size]

_Natalie_x

Hey Amy welcome to the forum! Hope our posts have helped you, i don't know if you've read back but like 60 pages are about the suditions so hopefully you'll find something useful ! :D don't worry about yourself too much! You are beautiful and you can't change yourself for them it just depends what they're looking for on the day! :)
I'm a cast member too in Sheffield :D are you allowed your hair that red for work?! We have to have dead natural hair :( lol xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

MrsPirate

Quote from: "gldc"if anyone is interested im out here now doing operateur/animateur attractions - im blogging on http://www.mepipe.com

Thanks for the link it's very interesting to read behind the scenes, I didn't realise there was so much to do!

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

Cendrillon

Quote from: "gldc"if anyone is interested im out here now doing operateur/animateur attractions - im blogging on http://www.mepipe.com

Loved reading the blog, I hope you write some more soon!

Welcome to the forum, Amy! Best of luck at your auditions, you'll have to let us know how it all goes!

rebecca

Thanks! It's really interesting to know what's going on (: Are you updating daily?