Let the countdown begin again!

Started by Ohana, December 01, 2015, 12:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohana

So I'm happy that I can now finally write my happy post after the events earlier today. Despite having an awful kerfuffle (inconvinence and struggle) with booking, I've finally secured my depost on a 5 night/6 day stay in May for mine and my boyfriends 25th birthdays!

We decided to stay a bit longer this time so we can have a more chilled pace, but are staying at SF again due to lower costs. Not booked travel with Disney this time, as can get better prices and flight times when booking directly with air france.

Not yet recieved my confirmation, I assume I will?
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

norhel

Enjoy your stay :-)
The confirmation can take up to 72 hours,
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Zee79

Glad you got it sorted. We've not booked with DLP this time either, a sister company was about £300 cheaper for us in July next year, I think it's alltodo with when you look & book. If I want to go next Christmas or in 2017 DLP are cheaper. We too have kept cost down by going to the Cheyenne again but hey if its the hotel you like & it hasn't changed for the worse why book somewhere different, cheaper hotel means more spending money  :).  We have tried more expensive hotels & they are nice but we keep going back to the Cheyenne of Santa fe.

Enjoy the count down to your hols!