Disneyland Hotel - Castle Club - Opinions and possible birthday surprise

Started by SmileyNemo, November 30, 2015, 07:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmileyNemo

This may seem a bit early but I'm planning on surprising my daughter with a trip to the Disneyland Hotel for 3 nights for her 21st in 2018 we have been there as a family of five seven times before for a week at a time staying in Davy Crockett because my husband likes to drive and we like the freedom of being able to roam and go for walks in the evening.

However my youngest daughter and I (currently 18) would always say that if we ever one the lottery that we would stay in the pink hotel with a view of the castle as its her favourite place in the world because the first time we went there she was 2 and kind of grew up there as she always knew we would go back there because my husband and I told our children that for every big exam that they did we would go to disneyland that summer for a reward for getting through it.

Anyway getting back to the point I was wondering if anyone has any opinions on the castle club rooms in the pink hotel and I was wondering what special things you could organise for a birthday and whether or anyone has done that before and your views on it.

Thank you in advance  :)

MattR

I wouldn´t spend the money for the castle club and I am someone who is always booking first class train tickets, interconti business and first class flights e.g..

I stayed at the empire state club once the only good thing about it was the VIP fastpass. I imagine I would probably return to the lounge of the dlh during the day because it is so close to the parks which I never did when staying at the empire state club but on the other hand for the amount of money spending on the castle club, I could also hang around in the bar of the dlh as often as I like or go to some other restaurants in the park.

Regarding the view yes it is nice but I also heard people complaining about the noise during the night when they tested the soundsystem of the park and some dreams effects or had to maintaine something close to the entrance

haribosmum

I would say the 'normal' Disneyland hotels would be special enough :-) Castle club rooms are v expensive as they don't have any of the deals on them.  The Pink hotel is lovely, I've stayed twice and going back in Feb.  You could always ask for a room that may have a view (it won't quite be castle view). 

There are plenty of packages that can be added to the room.  We had a honeymoon package of roses/balloons and a mickey toy, pre paid by hubby before we went.  Pretty much anything you can buy at the park can be purchased and placed in the room for your arrival (we added something for our daughter).  Make sure you have a meal in Inventions and again ask for table with view for the birthday girl :-)
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20