Deposit?

Started by Ohana, November 24, 2015, 05:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohana

Hello, I now know the meaning of itchy booking finger as I've already priced upmour holiday in may!! However I can't afford it all yet, does Disneyland Paris website allow you to put down a deposit then pay gradually or must you pay the whole balance as soon as its booked?

If that's the case, the 2 night free offer is up until bookings by 8 Feb... Will they sell out fast meaning I need to book rather quickly?

Thanks in advance.
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

MattR

Magic Breaks in the UK only wanted a deposit when I once used them, as for the DL Homepage I always payed the full amount at once.

polar vixen

I believe it booking by phone you can just pay a deposit. However depending on how long your starting we waited last year and got 30 percent of and free half board. It worked out allot cheaper for us

MissyM

If you've decided it's definitely the deal for you then you can book over the phone and just pay a 15% deposit. That's what I've done for our next trip. The balance is due 60 days before we go. I just clicked on the 'Request a free callback" button on the website and they rang me instantly. No problems at all :)

stifle

If you choose to book online on the Disneyland site you need to pay in full upfront. Booking over the phone gives you the option to pay a deposit and the balance later on, though this is not available with certain deals.

Ohana

Thanks guys I'll definitely use the callback option! Either that or book with Thomas cook I'm not sure what's best?

If I book Eurostar on the website it says gare du nord but not DLP.. How far is gdn from dlp station.

And for a 5 night 6 day stay in SL with 2 nights free, it is £928. Am I likely to find a better deal or should I book at this rate? Thanks!!
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

Mileto

My feedback, how we make it each time - we make a direct phone call - they collect at the time of the booking 15% deposit, the rest is due 30 days before arrival. We use each time different crossover offer - UK, French... depending on the total.

And for our upcoming jorney we booked on 22nd of May 2015. September we decided to make BBWWS, so another call - they took 15% from 150 eur, the rest again 30 days before together with the oher amount.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

stifle

Gare du Nord is about 1 hour and 30 minutes from the park by commuter train, with 1 change. If booking on the Eurostar website the destination to enter is Marne la Vallée and not simply Paris. Note that for no particularly good reason, this cannot be done on the Eurostar mobile website – so you'll need to be on your computer or tablet. It'll offer you the direct service to MLV if that's running on your chosen day, as well as options involving a change at Lille-Europe.

I always recommend booking directly with DLP as travel agents take a commission out of the price. On the other hand you get additional protection if you book a package including travel and something else from one operator in one go. So there is that.

The price you mention can only be put into context if we know how many guests are included.