Empire State Club?

Started by DisneyGagaChick, November 17, 2015, 11:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyGagaChick

Hi All!!

I am going to DLP next February and my wonderful parents have upgraded us to the Empire State Club in Hotel New York!

Does anyone know what the food/drinks are like? I've heard the breakfast is different to the complimentary breakfast available at the hotel.

Has anyone stayed at the Empire State Club?

Let me know!  ;D ;D

Karen101

Hi there

i havent stayed in the HNY but if its like the other clubs, The Golden Forest in the SL and the Compass Club in the Newport Bay Club, then it is a hot American breakfast, buffet style, in a private buffet room for people staying in the club suits.

I cant speak for the HNY but the Newport Bay has its Compass Club on its own floor, with its own private check in, and private breakfast room, also its own private lounge and bar area with compliamentary soft drinks and tea and coffees at certain times of the day ...

i am sure that the HNY is pretty similar :)

DisneyGagaChick

Ah great thanks!

I was also wondering what the bar menu will be like in the Empire State Club?

cjebs

I stayed there over Xmas 2013, bar service was standard drinks Beers,Wines,Spirits etc, i dont think they had a cocktail menu but cant remember as we only had a quick evening drink in there once in 3 days.

Its quite a small area around 12 tables or so and a sofa area but it was always quiet and no issue getting a table for breakfast. We also got daily visits from characters at breakfast i think this was stopped last year though.

MattR

I stayed at the ESC in Fall 2014.

Breakfast was the same as downstairs and back then we had characters during the breakfast I have never seen in the park, Genie for example.

DidnĀ“t use any of the other features except the nespresso machine in the room actually my GF took the capsules back home.

DisneyGagaChick

Thanks everyone! What were the snacks like?

MattR

Do you really plan to walk back to the Hotel New York during the day? I have never done this even when we stayed in the Disneyland Hotel.

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: MattR on November 19, 2015, 10:09:27 PM
Do you really plan to walk back to the Hotel New York during the day? I have never done this even when we stayed in the Disneyland Hotel.

Yea, it's only about 10 minutes :)