Easter weekend at dlp?

Started by psandqs, November 02, 2015, 09:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psandqs

Hey! We've just booked our trip to dlp for the Easter bank holiday weekend.
Just wondering whether anyone has been for the Easter weekend?
Will it be crazy busy?
Thanks in advance

NCC1701Q

We visited DLP during Easter in 2013 and yes - it was very busy. However, the weather had a big impact: on Sunday it was colder and therefor less busy (but still crowded), Monday was sunny and absolutely overcrowded.
Maybe the fact that 2016 is the "renovation-and-upgrade-year) will have a positive impact but I wouldn't dare to predict if any and if so, how much.

Sharyiece

I've also booked my trip to dlp for the Easter weekend. Staying there from Thursday till Sunday at the Cheyenne.

This year I went for a one day trip on easter monday (the only real bank holiday in France) and it was quite crowded. But the wait times for the attractions weren't that bad actually. Just like on a normal weekend.

c3po

We went Easter 2009, and it was very busy. Plus the fact that both of my hay fever allergies were triggered very badly while I was there, so we now visit in the autumn instead.
[size=85]1972 - Disneyland; 1974 - WDW; 1988 - Disneyland; 1996 - Disneyland; 1998 - Disneyland; 2000 - Disneyland; 2003 - WDW (Coronado Springs & Grosvenor Resort); 2009 - DLP (Newport Bay Club); October 2010 - DLP (Sequoia Lodge); October 2014 (Disneyland Hotel); September 2015 (Sequoia Lodge); March 2017 (Sequoia Lodge GF)