phone number from the US?

Started by disneymb, October 25, 2015, 09:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneymb

Does anyone know if there is a phone number to call from the US? My husband is stationed in Germany, Imam currently in the states, but travel back and forth frequently. I will be going to Germany in 2 weeks, and my son is coming for Thanksgiving. We are thinking of taking a short trip to DLP. My husband and I have annual passes, so we will use them, but my son will need a ticket, I am interested in finding out the price of  a room only in one of the resorts.  I believe I also read that I could book the room for the one adult online,  that would include a ticket,  and just add the other 2 at check in, is this still possible? Thanks for any and all help!

stifle

Yes, the phone number is 011 331 6030 6053. As an annual passholder you're entitled to 35% off room-only rates which can only be booked over the phone. You are correct in saying that you can book the room in your son's name for one adult and add the other two at check-in, but make sure that you specify in the booking comments that you are planning on doing this as otherwise they might give you a room with only one double bed. You'll need to pay the local tourism tax of between 1-3 euro per guest per night directly. Your son will get a passport valid for the number of days you're staying for.

disneymb

Thank you Stifle for the information!