Booking help

Started by greg6721, October 22, 2015, 02:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greg6721

hi everyone

I am from Scotland and are looking to book up for a week in April.

Originally I was going to book a deal on the uk website but read somewhere that I should check the prices on the French website- I duly did and found that there was a massive saving to be made! I am at the point of wanting to book so I just wondered if I do this online or over the phone?

Also, the website doesn't seem to be letting us add the meal plan, can I do this over the phone?  can I do this at a later date or does it have to be done at the same time?

thank you for any help in advance and I apologise in advance if all of this has been done to death! I have had a look over the first 6 or 7 pages of the forum and couldn't see any mention

Lisaa

Yes, you can book your meal plans over the phone. Did it myself last week and it was very easy. They will need to have your credit card details again and you will get a new booking confirmation.

Did you check the Dutch website for prices as well? Sometimes the deals are even better than the French ones.

greg6721

thanks Lisa!

I checked the dutch site there but they aren't taking bookings for April yet - we get married on the 7th of April and intend to stay in eurodisney from the 10th to the 17th of April.

the uk site has the price for the 7 nights as 2450 and the French site has it as 1400(after converting from euros into pounds!)

I actually just had a look at the various menu's on the other part of the forum and price wise I'm not sure it is worth our while taking the meal deal anyway, seems much of a muchness price wise

arvidbux

Quote from: greg6721 on October 22, 2015, 05:50:20 PM
the uk site has the price for the 7 nights as 2450 and the French site has it as 1400(after converting from euros into pounds!)

That's a huge saving! Oh my. Do make sure you check the refurb schedule as well;
- http://holidays.disneylandparis.co.uk/eep.html

greg6721

hi Arvidbux!

we had a look at the closures list when we booked the flights a few months back......and it only showed star tours and big thunder mountain! I'm gutted to see the list you linked to as, my personal favourite, the rock and rolla' coaster is now on the list! oh no!