Cowboy Cookout musicians and Steakhouse characters

Started by Jacquellie, October 03, 2015, 10:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacquellie

Hi all, I really want the whole cowboy cookout with live music experience. We'll be there November 3-7. Anyone know when the musicians will be playing?
Also, I heard at The Steakhouse in The Village they do brunch with characters often popping in. Any idea what times?

DLPWonders (Banned)

The Cowboy Cookout band does not have a regular time schedule and they have stopped doing character dining at the Steakhouse a long time ago.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

LotsoHugginBear

Isn't there a sunday morning brunch at The Steakhouse with characters? Or was this just an offer in the past?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: LotsoHugginBear on October 06, 2015, 05:03:24 PM
Isn't there a sunday morning brunch at The Steakhouse with characters? Or was this just an offer in the past?

There used to be, but not anymore.
As I said, the Steakhouse is not character dining restaurant.
There are only 3 character dining options at Disneyland Paris: Inventions, Auberge de Cendrillon and Café Mickey.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

HildeKitten

The band in Cowboy Cookout generally plays around noon though. But from my experience mostly on busier days.
At one point, but that was several years ago when Cowboy Cookout was a character dining kinda place (which it is not anymore, huzzah), they played in the Last Chance Café.
When I was there the last weekend of September (so not long ago at all), the band started playing Saturday noon-ish  at Cowboy Cook-out (give or take a few minutes), so they are definitely still around :)
According to a friend of mine, sometimes they play in the Red Garter Saloon in hotel Cheyenne as well in the evening.