Eating at DLP with a Fussy Eater

Started by Mutleyding, September 16, 2015, 03:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutleyding

Hi All
This is my first post so apologies if it is wrong  :)
We are due to go to DLP next spring and I am already counting down the days but slightly dreading it as we are going with my Father is the worst fussiest eater there ever was!!! He is a meat and 2 veg kinda guy or a Steak and chips person... no fancy sauces just plain everything!! No Pizza, No Pasta  >:(
I am looking for suggestions for where to go?
The rest of us are all normal eaters and will eat anything :)
Considering the Cafe Mickey dinner one night if anyone can tell me about the type of food this is?
Thanks in Advance Guys  :) :)

michaelj1973

I suggest that you take a look at the buffet restaurants. That way he can put up his plate just what he wants  :D.
take a look here http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/dining/restaurant-menus/ not all menus are up-to-date but give a good impression.

stifle

Some of the buffets will be good, but not all. Plaza Gardens and Restaurant des Stars will be safe, as will the hotel ones. I wouldn't go for Café Agrabah (a bit too Eastern), Buzz's Pizza Planet (almost all pizza and pasta), or The Grange (primarily Tex-Mex). Normally there is a roast and four or five vegetables available, plus potatoes. At the more expensive end such as Inventions, you may well find beef medallions and the like.

Steak and Chips are on the menu at Walt's: an American Restaurant, Silver Spur Steakhouse, The Steakhouse, and Bistrot Chez Rémy.

Café Mickey menu is here: http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/dining/restaurant-menus/cafe-mickey/#Menu%20Café%20Mickey

littlebitofpixiedust

King ludwigs in Disney village literally has such an extensive menu  :) it's table service but we usually travel in very large parties and my nan is very fussy and she loves it here, so much to choose from great service also. I'd recommend here highly!

Inventions buffet is great too as stated above. You also get the characters here it's much nicer than cafe mickey (I'm my opinion) but cafe mickey is also good too!

Can't go wrong at planet Hollywood either!

Jo68

We've just come back and I also have a very fussy husband and daughter, found it a bit of a nightmare to feed them both! But got to say that rainforest cafe came up trumps for both, we ate there numerous times. We also ate in the park in a bbq place in frontier land sorry name slips my mind at this point seemed ok at the time but both my daughter and I were ill that night.