Location of Water Fountains

Started by Suzy, April 17, 2007, 06:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suzy

I know this was discussed recently but I've spent a fruitless 20 mins searching for it.   :oops:

Could someone please tell me where the water fountains are?  I know there are some at the disneyland  park entrance, and I remember one by a restaurant in fantasyland.  But where else please?

I'm thinking that in July it will probably be hot and we'll need to fill up our bottles a lot.   :)

speedpacket

Quite some queuelines have them...
Indiana Jones, Pirates...

I never realy use them as some people don't seem to get how they work and just put the entire fountain in their mouth -> doesn't really seem hygienic to me :(
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

pjulie75

I think there is one at the back of the castle, just beside the Cinderella water fountain near the restaurant Auberge de Cendrillon?  There was also one at the entrance to the water ride Le Pays des Contes de Fees :minnie:

Suzy

Quote from: "speedpacket"Quite some queuelines have them...
Indiana Jones, Pirates...

I never realy use them as some people don't seem to get how they work and just put the entire fountain in their mouth -> doesn't really seem hygienic to me :(

Eeeeeuw!  Maybe I'll have to stop being tight and just buy another bottle of water...   :D

Thanks everyone.

Jayna62

:pluto: I know there is a fountain opposite Thunder Mountain and also at  Central Plaza.