Going in 11 sleeps - Eek! A few last minute questions

Started by polar vixen, August 26, 2015, 09:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samuelvictor

According to adverts on Radio Disney, and some posts I've seen, there will be multiple acts playing every night in Billy Bob's in the Village. If you've not been to watch a band in Billy Bob's I can say that you're in for a treat, it's a great venue with a cool stage and dance floor. You don't have to buy food there, nor pay an entry price. If you decide that you want food, the standard menu on the 2nd floor is cheap and good quality (around 12 EUR for a meal with desert, and cheaper for kids) or there is a buffet on the third floor. You get a good view of the stage and dance floor from the 2nd floor, we've often sat down there for an evening meal whilst watching the bands.

As for unscheduled meet and greets I'd ditto that your best bet is EMH :D

never2old

We sailed a few days ago with PO Ferries and had no problems (from Calais to Dover and back)- though a couple of days later I saw in the news that there had been strikes blocking all ships coming in or leaving.

I don't think the issues they have in the EuroTunnel apply to the ferries - you do drive past the refugees camp though, and the huge fences surrounding it.