Au Revoir "Television Studios Tour"!!!

Started by Kristof, April 16, 2007, 02:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Today's the day that the Television Production Tour will never open its doors again.   Yesterday at 6 pm the attraction was shut down, as it will be replaced by the Stitch Encounter attraction, scheduled to open in spring 2008.

Anthony

*sniff* Au revoir Julie!! :-({|=  :-({|= Say it isn't so! :cry: :cry:

Quote from: "raptor1982"
Perfect shot, just perfect. :lol:

The Butlin Boy

Good bye, old friend.

I didn't actually mind about the replacement at first, but now that this topic has started, I can't help but feel just a little bit sad about it! :cry:

Patrick

Goodbye julie, I feel no sadness what so ever :lol: , even if it is the small blue alien we all love to hate that's replacing you.

Riebi

Bye julie! Hello Stitch! :P

Nice to have such a brave and honest girl captured in a tv-screen.
But´s even nicer that stitch has helped you to escape!

:stitch_bounce:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

shell_ely

wow ! cant believe it has closed so early  :ears:

but yeah stitch is comming  :stitch_bounce:

Bambi

Never really liked the tour anyway, and my daughter HATED it and could'nt wait to get out! :lol:
Bring on Stitch! :lol:  :lol:

disneymadchris

Goodbye. Even though you were loved by some you are making way for something better.  :lol:

Anthony

I could have posted this in that "questions you've always wanted to know the answer to" topic, but it seems better here...

Exactly what *IS* (or "was" *sniff* :cry:) that in her hair?!  Did the paper shredder explode? :lol:  :P

Riebi

Of course NOT  :shock:

That are some collected old cast member shoelaces. :P  :lol:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

disney_dudette

It's always sad to see something good go like that but I guess something new is always better...

HI STITCH! :stitch_bounce:  :stitch:
Rember...
Dreams can come true, with:
Faith, Trust and alittle bit of Pixie Dust

smurfy74

im not Stitch fan, but anything has to be better than the television tour - for us the best bit was cyber space mountain and now thats gone too ( we always go off season so never queued for CSM but i imagined it was terrible for queues in the summer )