SM reopening on 25/07

Started by jovada, July 19, 2015, 04:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jovada

I am thinking of going to DLP for the reopening of Space Mountain. According to @InsideDLParis on Twitter, there are several things planned this week for cast members and fans. Didn't hear anything, though... Any news on what will happen? Or will it be a quiet reopening?

Discovery_Mountain

I believe there is a Shareholder special event with a presentation and exclusive ride time. 

I don't there will be anything for the general public it will most likely just open in the morning.
My Disneyland Paris Trips:
1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 (1 Day Trips)

March 2012, 2 days at Kyriad Hotel
June 2013, 2 days at Dream Castle Hotel
December 2013, 6 days at Sequoia Lodge
December 2014, 6 days at The Disneyland Hotel
December 2015 6 Days at Sequoia Lodge GF

Planned Holidays:
February 2016 - 3 days at Sequoia Lodge GF
November 2016 - Walt Disney World  (Maybe)

jovada

Thanks for the info. I am a shareholder, member of the club and I have a Dream AP, but no information regarding Space Mountain... Or was it only for people from France or something like that?

Caz

Hi Jovada,
I received an email from Shareholder Club on the 13th with details of how to register for the event on the 23rd which includes park access from 2pm, ride access from 6-7pm followed by a presentation. Check out the registration under your login on the Shareholder Club website, you never know, but I have a feeling you may be too late :(
It wasn't clear from the email when SM is actually open to the public again but I imagine it will be from 24th as that is the date that has been bandied about for schedule reopening. Hope that helps.
Disneyland Hotel - SEPT 17
Davy Crockett  - JUL 15
Davy Crockett  - JUN 12
Hotel Cheyenne - FEB 11
Magic Circus - SEPT 10
Newport Bay Club - NOV 2009
Sequioa Lodge - JAN 2009
Davy Crocketts  -  AUG 2008

jovada

Thanks! Probably too late now, but their website is down anyway...