Walking time from Cheyenne?

Started by SophieMiddleton, July 06, 2015, 03:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SophieMiddleton

Hello! Me and my boyfriend are planning a trip to Disney and we were originally planning to stay at the Sequoia for 5 days, however as we now want to go for 6 days we have been looking into going to the Cheyenne as the cheaper alternative. We enjoy taking full advantage of EMH, so if we have breakfast at 7am how long does it roughly take to walk to the park, I get a bit stuffy on the shuttle buses and prefer to walk, thank you!  :D

ilovemainstxxx

hi there...
we are the same with the buses , cant stand them
we love the Cheyenne , its our favourite hotel and the walk along the river in a morning and at night is great and i would say no more than 15 mins...
we always go for breakfast at 7 then on to parks for EMH and always there in time

SophieMiddleton

Quote from: ilovemainstxxx on July 06, 2015, 03:19:53 PM
hi there...
we are the same with the buses , cant stand them
we love the Cheyenne , its our favourite hotel and the walk along the river in a morning and at night is great and i would say no more than 15 mins...
we always go for breakfast at 7 then on to parks for EMH and always there in time

Thank you very much! I haven't stayed there in about 10 years, and at 7 years old I don't remember much about walking since i was carried 99.9% of the time  ;)

Zee79

When we first started staying onsite we fought to get on the bus then one Christmas visit we decided to try & find this path people talked about. It was a lovely walk. We crossed over from the Santa Fe & walked alongside the Cheyenne, then what the kids enjoyed was being able to see all the hotels. Buses were the thing of the past. No matter what time of year it is, the 15 minute walk is definitely worth doing, forget about the scrum when using the bus.

HildeKitten

Like everyone said, it's only about 15 minutes :)
I generally find that walking is more pleasant (no full busses) and generally goes faster, because if you have to wait quite a while for the bus (which sometimes happens) and then be on it, you may have "lost" more time in the end :)