Expedia

Started by musicaljojo, June 19, 2015, 11:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicaljojo

Has anyone on here booked a trip through Expedia? There's a fab deal to stop in the Disneyland hotel on for the dates we have for next year, but I don't want it to be a too good to be true thing?

Would we still have extra magic hours even though we haven't gone through the actual Disney site? It says park tickets included too, so would that mean for both parks and such?

I was hoping to email them as well about it being our honeymoon and something special being in our rooms, would they still do something even though we didn't book through the actual site?

Sorry if these are silly questions...new to all of this...

norhel

Quote from: musicaljojo on June 19, 2015, 11:39:53 PM
Has anyone on here booked a trip through Expedia? There's a fab deal to stop in the Disneyland hotel on for the dates we have for next year, but I don't want it to be a too good to be true thing?

Would we still have extra magic hours even though we haven't gone through the actual Disney site? It says park tickets included too, so would that mean for both parks and such?

I was hoping to email them as well about it being our honeymoon and something special being in our rooms, would they still do something even though we didn't book through the actual site?

Sorry if these are silly questions...new to all of this...

As long as you stay at a Disney hotel, you should have access to EMH.
Regarding tickets, it also should be both parks, unless otherwise stated.
By the way, if you book through Expedia, and then email Disney regarding your booking, make sure you give Disney the Disney booking number, and not the Expedia booking number, as it usually two different numbers.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California