Restaurant Opening Times?

Started by Mamaboogie, June 17, 2015, 08:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mamaboogie

Hi All!  ;D

Does anyone know where I can find out the opening times for restaurants in DLP? I've had a good look and can't seem to find them?

stifle

Try www.disneygazette.fr – from a computer or tablet, as their mobile site requires registration to view the times.

Mamaboogie

Thanks for that! I was wondering if the restaurants in the park pretty much stay open as long as the park is open?

stifle

I'm afraid the only answer is "it varies".

The only fairly constant fixtures are the cafés on Main Street USA and Restaurant en Coulisse in Studio 1 at the entrance. They are almost always open until park closing time.

Mamaboogie

I guess if I ring to make reservations they can advise me?

Mileto

Yes. Restaurants with reservations always tell, if they are not working for the time you want to visit.
Previous year we had such a case - I had made a reservation for 18,30 at Garden Plaza 2 month before.
I first had 4 days in Paris. They rang on the phones while we were at Arc the Triuph to say it's going to be closed because of a meeting. And proposed to change it for lunch.

So they are doing perfect job.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all