Lunch

Started by mdw, June 15, 2015, 05:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdw

Hi, is cape cod open at lunch? Is it the same buffet as dinner?

Are all restaurants open at lunch time? We are at Disney 29th aug- 1st sept

stifle

Cape Cod is normally open at lunch and normally it has the same buffet, yes.

During August the vast majority of restaurants open all day but do consult City Hall or disneygazette.fr for specific details for the day of your visit.

mdw

Brilliant thank you

LotsoHugginBear

I am sorry, it's not open for lunch every day. Maybe only during high season?
In March it was closed for lunch :-(

HildeKitten

Even if it's closed for lunch when you are there, I'm sure you will be able to find another nice buffet restaurant that does serve lunch.
I know it's a bummer if the place you want to go to isn't open, but luckily in most cases, there are alternatives :)

mdw

Thanks for the replies. Its ok, I was just wondering what to do on our 1st day. Will eat in the park. Guessing lunch time is a busy time, I was going to fill up on a buffet to fill us up for the rest of the day.

polar vixen

Plenty of other nice buffets to enjoy :- plaza gardens, agrabah,  restaurant des stars,  buzz lightyear pizza planet.

SUTHEL3

Sort of related.... But can anyone tell me what food is available at Cape cod and yacht club for non fishy people please? My dad will eat anything, I'll eat fish like salmon etc but no shellfish.  My mum and friend don't like fish at all.

mdw

try going on tripadvisor, type in cape cod and look through people's pictures. There's a chocolate fountain!!!!

stifle

Despite the name and theming both Cape Cod and the Yacht Club have a perfectly serviceable selection of meat and vegetarian dishes also. There is no need to worry.