Dreams ?

Started by Nudge234, June 15, 2015, 02:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nudge234

Hi all,

Does anyone know how often dreams is on in February please? Is it once per week usually ? Thank you

DisneyRon

Dreams, as far as I'm aware, is a daily show at closing time.

So you should be able to watch it any day of the week. ;D

NCC1701Q

I was wondering whether anyone has seen Disney Dreams! after the Christmas-season ended? Did it return to the version of May last year (with the Brave-scene) or to the Summer/Fall-version (with Let it go instead of Brave)?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: NCC1701Q on January 13, 2016, 11:37:35 AM
I was wondering whether anyone has seen Disney Dreams! after the Christmas-season ended? Did it return to the version of May last year (with the Brave-scene) or to the Summer/Fall-version (with Let it go instead of Brave)?

The Brave scene has returned.
It will be replaced by the Frozen scene again for the Frozen Summer Fun season.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

NCC1701Q

Thanks for the quick reply - I prefer the Brave-scene so good news for our visits in February and May!

Thaliel

Quote from: DLRPWonders on January 13, 2016, 12:50:56 PM

The Brave scene has returned.
It will be replaced by the Frozen scene again for the Frozen Summer Fun season.

do you happen to know how long frozen will stay this time around? It would be cool (pun intendedXD) if it was still on dreams when we go in october, since we didn't get to see it in march
<-Plz click

dlpowl

Frozen Summer Fun finishes around end September, I can't remember the exact date, so I'd assume that the Frozen scene in Dreams will end then too.

Thaliel

Yeah that's the usual thing, but someone on another forum claimed that merida was removed permanently, so I'm not sure
<-Plz click

Zee79

There is frozen in Christmas Dreams as well so might be around between summer & Christmas time.