Booking through Expedia

Started by thatgirlkatie, June 04, 2015, 04:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatgirlkatie

Hi,

I'm planning on booking a trip to Disneyland for next week through Expedia, we won't be stopping in any of the dinseyland hotels because we're trying to keep it very low cost.

When booking on Expedia you can add a 3 days for the price of 2 ticket, which is about £99. Has anyone ever booked through this and could you tell me how you pick up the tickets? We're flying really early so should get to the park for about  1ish, will the ticket booths still be open?
"To live would be an awfully big adventure" - Peter Pan.

stifle

A 3 day for the price of 2 ticket costs €139 at the official Disneyland Paris website which is pretty much the same cost. I would suggest buying through the official site rather than messing about with 3rd-parties.

marf91

Hi I've booked through Expedia and I went in May this year and I also brought the 3 for the price of 2 tickets and it was fantastic. They give you a voucher and all you need to do is go to the ticket office and present them with the voucher and they give you the tickets. Easy peasy. It is also good because if your flight gets cancelled or whatever, Expedia deal with the cancellation of your hotel, tickets. etc. I know this because mine nearly did because of the Air Strikes and I had a long conversation with Expedia about it :) I find it makes it easier to have everything all booked together.

In terms of the ticket booths, I've been to Disneyland a lot and they are usually open from my experience until at least 5? I picked my tickets up in May at approx. 3pm and there were still plenty open.

I hope this helps.
PREVIOUS VISITS:
Oct 1993, Aug 1994, Aug 1997, Jan 1998, May 1998, Aug 1998, Aug 2001, Jan 2002, Aug 2002, Aug 2004, Jan 2005, Aug 2006, May 2007, Aug 2007, Jul 2008, Aug 2010, Aug 2011, Aug 2013, Aug 2014, May 2015, Aug 2016

FUTURE TRIPS:
New Year 2016

thatgirlkatie

Quote from: marf91 on June 06, 2015, 11:40:17 AM
Hi I've booked through Expedia and I went in May this year and I also brought the 3 for the price of 2 tickets and it was fantastic. They give you a voucher and all you need to do is go to the ticket office and present them with the voucher and they give you the tickets. Easy peasy. It is also good because if your flight gets cancelled or whatever, Expedia deal with the cancellation of your hotel, tickets. etc. I know this because mine nearly did because of the Air Strikes and I had a long conversation with Expedia about it :) I find it makes it easier to have everything all booked together.

In terms of the ticket booths, I've been to Disneyland a lot and they are usually open from my experience until at least 5? I picked my tickets up in May at approx. 3pm and there were still plenty open.

I hope this helps.

That helps a lot! Thanks so much for your help!

I have one final question, Can you pick up the ticket the day before you enter the park?
"To live would be an awfully big adventure" - Peter Pan.