sequoia lodge pool

Started by tsaress, June 01, 2015, 11:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsaress

Does anyone know the opening times of the pool. Is it busy in the mornings as quite fancy going for swim before going to the parks.
DLP March 2018, DLP October 2017, DLP June 2017, DLP April 2017
DLP July 2015, DLP Jan 2013, DLP August 2006, DLP July 1998
DLP April 1993
WDW July 1988

Mileto

There is a shield outside at the door, which says "opening times 7 am - 10 pm".

BUT as I've read experiencies from visitors it is never open all this time. And they make changes without notice.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

HildeKitten

Also, when you are staying several days, make sure to go and check opening times _yourself_.
Because last time I stayed there, especially for the pool, my husband and I decided to spend the entire first day in the park, and go swimming the next. We asked for pool opening hours on the first day, and were told by several CMs it would open at 10am. When we went there the next day, there was a sign for the entire week stating that it opened at 3pm (at the end of July, go figure).
So yeah, we missed out on swimming (we had to leave quite early the second day) because we got the wrong info from several CMs working in the hotel, so don't trust them, go check for yourself.

Another friend of mine had the same thing nearly happen to her last summer, luckily her husband remembered my story and went to check, so he found out the correct pool hours, which were different from what a CM at the desk told them.