Frozen summer fun sing along

Started by Nudge234, May 31, 2015, 10:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nudge234

Hi everyone I've just watched a clip on YouTube of the frozen summer sing along it looks fab !!! My question is it was seated which is great, is this a free event? And is it first come for seats? Thanks in advance. :)

stifle

Nudge234

amy16ryc

I was also looking at the frozen sing along, sorry to be dense but can you book a seat in advance or when you arrive at the park or do you have to go early and wait?
Thanks

msRavenswood

You cannot reserve seats, you arrive before the show starts and get your seat. I believe it will be quite busy during the summer months, so the earlier you get there the better.

thetills

This has got to go on our list of things to do, looks like there are a few show a day so hopefully we will get into one

stifle

Reservations are neither necessary nor possible. There is a very high capacity in the theatre (probably close to 1,000) and when I went on Sunday there was a queueing area in the Frozen mini-land and people were let in around 10 minutes before the show. The theatre was about half full.

thetills

I'm presuming its going to be a bit busier the end of August when we are going though?

Mileto

I think not busier than in the moment.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

stifle

Quote from: thetills on June 23, 2015, 03:57:37 PM
I'm presuming its going to be a bit busier the end of August when we are going though?

Probably. But not twice as busy and therefore turning people away.

On the other hand, latecomers are not admitted.

andlorna

Looking forward to seeing this in August when we go  :)
PREVIOUS VISITS,
Oct 06, Santa fe 3 days
Oct 07, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 08, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 09, Sequoia 4 days
Dec 09 New Year
Oct 10, Cheyenne 4 days
April 11, Cheyenne 4 days
Feb 13, Cheyenne 5 days
Feb 14, Cheyenne 5 days
Oct 14 Hipark 4 days
Nov 14 Hipark 4 days
Feb 15 Santa Fe 5 days
May 15 Hipark 4 days
Augt 15 Hipark 5 days
Feb 16 Cheyenne 5 days
April 16 Hipark 5 days
Aug 16 Hipark 5 days
Oct 16 Hipark 5 days
Dec 16 Sequoia new year
Next Trip
Oct 17 Hipark 5 days

AmyT14

We came back on Sunday, saw the Frozen show on the saturday so it was therefore very busy but the theatre wasn't full, we arrived 2 minutes before it started (they changed the showtimes for the weekend so I thought it started half an hour later!) and we easily got in.