Arrival Day

Started by TinkSassy, May 24, 2015, 07:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkSassy

I will arrive on a Friday with the flight into CDG about 2:30pm.  I will be coming from the U.S. and it is my first trip to Europe.  I have been told I need to stay up to fight the jet lag.  I am taking a car service to the hotel for convenience. I will be at the Marriott off-site.  My question is, right now I plan to go to the park and get an AP, find the train and get my pass for travel into Paris.  Will I have time for anything else?  Could I plan dinner and Dreams at the park?  I'm guessing going into the city would be just too much but is It?

norhel

Quote from: TinkSassy on May 24, 2015, 07:18:44 PM
I will arrive on a Friday with the flight into CDG about 2:30pm.  I will be coming from the U.S. and it is my first trip to Europe.  I have been told I need to stay up to fight the jet lag.  I am taking a car service to the hotel for convenience. I will be at the Marriott off-site.  My question is, right now I plan to go to the park and get an AP, find the train and get my pass for travel into Paris.  Will I have time for anything else?  Could I plan dinner and Dreams at the park?  I'm guessing going into the city would be just too much but is It?

It's very wise to stay up until the evening.
I see that Disneyland Park is open until 11 pm, so you can easily go in the park in the evening.
Dreams is usually at park closing, so that depends on how tired you are I would say.
From personal experience when coming from US, the firsts nights you internal body clock is usually koko, so it might be wise to don't plan to much the first night.

And have a great trip.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California