Rainy days

Started by Siobhan82, May 13, 2015, 08:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siobhan82

Bit of a random question but have any of u ever been when it's been raining and does it waste the magic. We are planning our next trip but not sure on when to go.

msRavenswood

Last three times we visited were early September and although the weather was mostly great there were a couple of showers. Let me tell you this, the place is magical even when it's raining so I wouldn't worry much!  ;)

DLPWonders (Banned)

I absolutely love rainy parades!
I've been many times while it rained and it isn't different from a sunny day.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Zee79

We've been in all weathers & I love the rain because the parks seem to empty & you can get on the popular rides :-)

Siobhan82

Thanks for the replies we were there at end of April and weather was amazing was just a bit worried about the weather not being as good and wasting the magic

daddyof2

We had half a day of rain last June, it makes for a quieter parks and I think it does dampen the spirits a little but there's plenty of magic under cover in various places

seraphelle

Just means you get to splash in puddles as well as all the other fun  ;D
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

littlebitofpixiedust

Aslong as you take a good raincoat the magic will not be lost, personally I think main street looks beautiful in the rain  :) there's lots of indoor attractions and things to do. We've been at various times of year and always enjoy! Though on our December visit it rained continuously from 8-5 when we left and it was so heavy, we wasn't too happy that day but the odd light showers fine  ;D

bucksmum

I would take a poncho to go over your coat. If the rain is very persistent it can soak through costs and then it can be quite miserable.  Rides will be quieter especially outdoor Mrs.  We normally have waterproof trousers too as then we don't have to worry about wet seats.