Advice... So little left for us to leave!

Started by Sambelle, May 10, 2015, 10:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sambelle

Leaving in 8 days! 19th-23rd May.
I think im more excited than my LO (3 years old)
Any tips and advice? Dont want to miss out on anything ...

Also, any of you have an idea on the weather? Need to start packing and not sure what to put in.
Im taking my LO pushchair incase he gets tired but ive read i need a lock to keep it safe around the park?

Any dining place I shouldnt miss out on either?
And do any of you recommend Buffalo Bills show? Ive read mixed reviews (especially about the food) and not too sure what to do

Thanks in advance guys!
Only 8 daysss  ;D

Mrsya

Buffalo Bills is brilliant! I thought the food was fine and the bottomless glass went down well too! If you have little ones you'll def want the earlier show though.

Other eateries that we have enjoyed (each to their own though) are Buzz Lightyear Pizza Planet (indoor play area...), Lucky Nugget and the food at Plaza Gardens was good even if the service wasn't.

Definitely take your pushchair! We take ours for our 1 year old and then a buggy board on the back for our 5 year old too. We take a buggy lock but have seen people use bicycle locks too.

Don't forget to make use of fastpasses and babyswitch if you have a little one.

As for weather, the long forecast I keep checking for 25-30th May changes twice a day! Take a raincoat for sure and this time last year we were in shorts and sandals so def pack Sunhats/sun cream.

Have a fab time!

Sambelle

Thanks!!
Need to get myself a lock for the pushchair then!

What is the baby switch? Sorry first time I hear of this..

Do you know if its best to buy our buffalo bil tickets there or can we find a cheaper alterantive online?

I Hope weather stays nice, ive heard it can be a bit miserable if it rains  :'(

Wedmad

Where are you staying?

We travel out on the 20th, Euro star, stopping at the sequoia, golden Forrest room

Can not wait, must be trip 20 for me! Wife has been 10 times my mom and dad are coming this time, there second trip, first was in opening year 1992, this is our little ones 2nd official trip, but could be his third as wife found out a few days after we returned that she was pregnant!

You will have a great time what ever the weather

Sambelle

We are at the New York! We travel via plane and then get the RER.
My mum and dad are also over with us. This is my second time but I was much younger last time we came. My LO first time!

Hope you guys all have an amazing time

Mrsya

The only discounted BB tickets I've seen are for the 9:30pm showing which is too late if you have really little ones. I booked direct with Disney Village as all other sellers online were showing as sold out.

As long as you have raincoats or better ponchos (£1.50 from Asda rather than €8 there) you'll be able to carry on as normal. We just put our hoods up and got on with it! A poncho is also good for covering your pushchair/bags too.

Babyswitch is the best thing ever - one parent can ride whilst the other waits with baby and then you swap without having to queue again. Just ask the cast member at the entrance if each ride for details. We use it on big rides like tower of terror and to take our older child on rides twice while baby waits with one if us. Brill!

Sambelle

Thanks, where can i have a look at the tickets for the 9.30 show.
still undecided which to go to.

Will take ponchos then!

Thats awesome to know! Will get more information on it from the cast members then  :D

Mrsya

I think ticketnet.fr and ticketmaster.fr have €39 tickets for 9:30 showing. I have used ticketnet before with no trouble.