Am I crazy!?

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, April 27, 2015, 08:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Ok, so I'm of to DLP in 4 weeks! And have a trip booked for October also. But I've just seen a list of characters for inventions Sunday brunch and now I'm pricing up a one/two night stay (wnd august) just because it's the genie/Abu/alladin and jasmine.

My son loves alladin he's met him and jasmine but never Abu and genie! I don't think in reality I can afford another trip.... Although it would be amazing to meet them!  :)

NICKYMOUSE

Haha!! The perfect kind of crazy!! I'd say go for it!! Haha! 😃
Cheyenne - March 2014
Santa Fe - January 2015
Sequoia Lodge - November 2015

MattR

I have seen Genie during two visits but always on the Empire State Club Level of the New York Hotel never somewhere else.

ewormas

Hi,
Where do you find out which characters are at brunches please?

msRavenswood

Quote from: ewormas on April 27, 2015, 11:59:12 AM
Hi,
Where do you find out which characters are at brunches please?

3/5/15 - Princess (Snow White) - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
10/5/15 - Holiday (Bank Holiday?) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale
17/5/15 - Classics (Three Pigs) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, The Three Little Pigs
24/5/15 - Neverland - Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Peter Pan, Wendy Darling, Captain Hook and Mr Smee
31/5/15 - Mother's Day - Characters TBC
7/6/15 - Under the Sea (Ariel) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Chip, Dale, Ariel and Prince Eric
14/6/15 - Oriental (Aladdin) - - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu and Genie
21/6/15 - Music Festival (New Orleans) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Chip, Dale, Tiana and Naveen and a live band
28/6/15 - Cuisine (VIPs) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Max
5/7/15 - Summer (Stitch) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip and Dale, Clarice, Stitch and Angel
12/7/15 - Frenchy (for the 14th July French holiday) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip and Dale, and Duffy
19/7/15 - Princess (Aurora) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip
26/7/15 - Princess (Cinderella) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale, Jaq and Gus!, Cinderella, Suzy, Perla and Prince Charming
2/8/15 - Summer (Stitch) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip and Dale, Clarice, Stitch and Angel
9/8/15 - Magic - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Clarice
16/8/15 - London - Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Duffy, Mary Poppins, Bert and two Penguins
23/8/15 - Princess AGAIN! (Aurora) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip
30/8/15 - Oriental (Aladdin) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu and Genie
6/9/15 - Orient Express - Mickey, Minnie, Scrooge, Goofy, Daisy, Chip, Dale and Pluto
13/9/15 - Princess (Snow White) - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
20/9/15 - Cinema - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Clarice
27/9/15 - Aristocats - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip and Dale, Marie, Berlioz and Toulouse

daddyof2

As long as you're enjoying it, you're not crazy

HildeKitten

As long as Disney isn't taking over your life, you enjoy it and you can afford it then you're not crazy.
If one of those three suddenly stops applying, I'd re-evaluate :P

littlebitofpixiedust

Thankyou my fellow Disney lovers  :) maybe I'm not too crazy.
Although I don't think I can afford it but next year ill certainly plan a hol over the brunch with the genie lol!
And were staying new York but in standard room but I'll know an eye out anyway  ;)

Mitchell

I'm currently looking at that weekend too, I found a good deal with a coach company for 2 days in the park.
Jun 2004, Dec 2006, Mar 2015, Aug 2015, Oct 2015, Feb 2016, Mar 2016, April 2016, June 2016, August 2016, October 2016, January 2017, February 2017, March 2017, April 2017, June 2017, October 2017, December 2017

Next trip: June and July 2017

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Mitchell on April 27, 2015, 11:19:34 PM
I'm currently looking at that weekend too, I found a good deal with a coach company for 2 days in the park.

There definatley are some good deals to be had  :) but my son couldn't handle sitting on a coach for too long. Have a wonderful trip!

Leigh_345

Oh wow would love to go to the neverland one. My daughter is Peter Pan and Wendy crazy. Hopefully we will
Meet them when we are there again at Halloween. We
Met him on when she was too and I thought she was going to wet herself she was so excited but when she got to them she wouldn't speak she went so shy.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Leigh_345 on May 05, 2015, 07:59:53 PM
Oh wow would love to go to the neverland one. My daughter is Peter Pan and Wendy crazy. Hopefully we will
Meet them when we are there again at Halloween. We
Met him on when she was too and I thought she was going to wet herself she was so excited but when she got to them she wouldn't speak she went so shy.

I'd like the neverland one too and aww bless her!  :)