Auberge de Cendrillon & Food Allergies

Started by tillyjenny, April 14, 2015, 10:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tillyjenny

Good morning all, am after a little advice, we're off on our very first trip early July, we have the hb+ vouchers, I have pretty much decided where to dine, I've had to be a little careful as my youngest has food allergies & my adult son needs a fairly soft diet due to his disabilities. So we've decided buffets would probably be our best bet & we're going to pay the difference & eat at Inventions two nights then Hunters @ SL one night but I really want to take my 2 dd's to Auberge de Cendrillon, the youngest can't eat red meat, mushrooms, strawberries or fish, so looking at the current menu, she can't eat the salmon or the burger, so that leaves chicken (which she is fine with) but that comes with a mushroom sauce, do you think they would be able to serve it without the sauce? Has anyone asked then to do that before? Tia

seraphelle

Hiya, both times we've gone we've asked for the sauce to be separate and they've accommodated us no problem. Have a great time  ;D
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

tillyjenny

Thanks so much for the reply & setting my mind at rest

HildeKitten

I've not eaten at Auberge yet, but I did once ask for a sauce not to be added to a dish at Last Chance Café, which is over the counter service and it was no problem at all. So if they can do it at an over the counter place, I'm positive they can do it at Auberge also :)