what kind of Birthday Cake?

Started by Caz, April 15, 2015, 12:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caz

I've just read on trip advisor that they are no longer doing a chocolate birthday cake anywhere in DLP only the vacherin cake. Does anybody know if there is any truth in this. It's my sons birthday while we're there but I know he won't like this kind of cake and chocolate is his favourite. Will have to bring one from home and have it back at the cabin instead.

Hope someone can tell me this is wrong!
Disneyland Hotel - SEPT 17
Davy Crockett  - JUL 15
Davy Crockett  - JUN 12
Hotel Cheyenne - FEB 11
Magic Circus - SEPT 10
Newport Bay Club - NOV 2009
Sequioa Lodge - JAN 2009
Davy Crocketts  -  AUG 2008

nathalie

Last November at the Sunday brunch, there were at least 4 in 30 minutes (once they saw 1 happening, everyone else wanted one), and they all seemed to be icecream cakes?
(someone said they didn't want a piece as they didn't like cake, and the CM said it was icecream)

Last March, we were at Café Mickey's, saw 1 birthday, and it was chocolate.

stifle

It used to vary by restaurant between vacherin and chocolate cake – with all the cakes served by a given restaurant being of the one type.

sarahh83

are you able to order a birthday cake when you arrive at DLP??

we are going 23-27 december and wanting a cake for the 25th

i cant really put the cake on the existing booking you see as my friend will see what ive planned for her haha
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

LotsoHugginBear

Book the cake at the day of your arriving or call the hotline a few days in advance.