think I've got a disney addiction!

Started by merlin, April 06, 2015, 10:18:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

merlin

Think I need help is it only me who starts thinking about your next trip to dlrp when im am half way trough my current visit ;D think Disney should start a support group ;)

Mileto

I think we all here are seriously ill! Something in the park turns our passion into addiction.  ;D Is it in the food, in the drinks, in the music sounding in the parks .... I still do not know.

There is no cure, I'm sure! We are doomed!  ;D

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

DLPWonders (Banned)

It's a disease called Disney Fever.
There's only one cure: to walk right down the middle of Main Street USA.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Zee79

I think it is because it is the one place adults are able to be children again!!!! I don't want to be cured!!!! :D

DisneyRon

;D Is there a Disney Addicts Anonymous?
Current plans are WDW this year (less than a month :o), DLP in 2017 (Silver jubilee), WDW again in 2018, WDW in 2021 (Gold jubilee), and it is likely there will be a trip between 2018 and 2021 too.  :-[

Sulley15

I know the feeling! 2 trips under my belt anxiety love it! Can't wait to go back!! Hopefully next October for Halloween!
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017

Mrsya

I'm Mrsya and I'm a Disneyland addict.  ;D

I realised I needed a 10-step programme when this forum went down for a couple of days and I was panicking about who else would know about baths at Davy Crockett...?

Zee79

Quote from: Mrsya on April 07, 2015, 12:09:26 AM
I'm Mrsya and I'm a Disneyland addict.  ;D

I realised I needed a 10-step programme when this forum went down for a couple of days and I was panicking about who else would know about baths at Davy Crockett...?

Haha. I know the feeling. Tried to access the forum on 3 different electronic devices.

Disneyprincesswannab

I think it's the smell of the water in Pirates as you climb the first hill that causes it!

DisneyRon

Quote from: Disneyprincesswannab on April 07, 2015, 02:13:48 PM
I think it's the smell of the water in Pirates as you climb the first hill that causes it!

To be fair, the smell of the Disneyland Hotel is very distinct, and those smells as you walk down Main Street are wonderful. :D

Caz

Hmm! ...I love to go and smell my box of soaps when I need a fix and I now have a Lampe Berger burner with Amber powder oil which smells exactly like the DLH! 
Disneyland Hotel - SEPT 17
Davy Crockett  - JUL 15
Davy Crockett  - JUN 12
Hotel Cheyenne - FEB 11
Magic Circus - SEPT 10
Newport Bay Club - NOV 2009
Sequioa Lodge - JAN 2009
Davy Crocketts  -  AUG 2008

merlin

Just got back from disney and the wife says we're giving it a miss for a couple of years  :o  not happy so i told her we have  to go 2017 for the new star tours  but  between us DA members im still going to try for next year  :P Ihave been on the Disney wagon for 4 days and I'm  struggling lol
I think the music at disney has some subliminal effect on  people that forces you to love the place and also pay 40€ for a hat that in the outside world you would never look at let alone buy!  But for some reason you must have it and the price seems reasonable at the time or may thats just me lol

daddyof2

Hmm we're doing DLP October 2015, perhaps October 2016 and May 2017 before WDW Summer 2018 (kids will be 8 and 6). Not sure we're physically/mentally ready for Florida yet - and it's obviously not cheap

sarahmumof4

I was addicted after my first visit in 2011 .
I wondered why I had waited so long to go there !!

We're going at Christmas but are also planning a trip for the 25th anniversary in 2017 .

Would love to do America but being a single parent I need to wait till my youngest is old enough / tall enough to do the rides .  But by then my eldest won't want to come ( guess it will make it cheaper though ....)
First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄

seraphelle

Hahaha this has made me really chuckle. We've said we'll save up and go all out for the 25th anniversary year and not go again before then, but secretly I'm stashing money away so we can afford a sneaky few days in November (fingers crossed!).
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019