Cheaper Bufallo Bill tickets anywhere at the minute?

Started by Mrsya, April 05, 2015, 08:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrsya

Anyone know of anywhere selling cheaper tickets for May? I bought from ticknetnet.fr last time but none available yet... Thanks.

frostie

They are on sale now. Just got mine for August.
The 6.30 show has a new adult and child price and is higher than last year. The 9.30 show, tickets are €39 each.

Mrsya

Hi. Sorry, I meant the discounted tickets weren't showing as of yet. Last year I was able to get all 4 tickets for €32 each. This year the 6:30 show prices are €62 €47 on ticknetnet.fr which is same as direct.  :(

frostie

I got mine for €39 each but they only seem to be offering them on the 9.30pm shows.
I hope my 6year old will stay awake as the €30 difference in ticket prices has paid for my photopass+.
A few people I have chatted to seem disappointed at the price increase/difference.

Mrsya

Thanks again for your replies Frostie.

Bumping for any more suggest old before we book this weekend...??

frostie

365tickets have them on sale for just over £44 adult and £34 child for either show. I wish I'd known about these tickets as I would have paid the little bit extra for the 6.30 show. Oh well. Keep telling myself I got a bargain for the 9.30 show!!! It cancels out all the extras I keep buying and not telling anyone about (don't mention the VIP fastpass!!!)