Where to use Fastpass

Started by Lucyloo, March 13, 2015, 03:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucyloo

Hi All,

1st trip in 2 weeks.  Staying at Sequoia Lodge, Golden Forest room.

I believe we'll each get 1 fast pass a day and we can always get more from the park.

My question is, where are these best used?  Travelling with 3.5yr old so no big thrill rides.  So of the main family rides, where is the fastpass best used?

Cheers +

vampira

Personally, I would use it at Ratatouille. There's always long lines and it's a beautiful ride, even for a 3,5 year old.
I also like to use it at Big Thunder mountain myself, but for a 3,5 year old this one might be too much.  ;)
Peter Pan is a good option too, although this one is opened during extra magic hours, we could just walk on last week.

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney"

lovindisney87

I was also going to say ratatouille sounds like a busy one, haven't been since it opened yet :( and again peter pan but if open for emh then should be ok for that one.   ;D
[size=150]Disney trips
Many i cant remember from childhood including a 2 week holiday to Disney World in Florida

Davy Crockett Ranch November 2003
Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁
Davy Crockett Ranch January 2019

Hopefully many more to come

daddyof2

OK, remember that you can have one fastpass active at a time, but can use it unlimited times during the day. So you could get one for Peter Pan, use it, then get one for Buzz lightyear and use that and then get one for ratatouille and use that - all within the space of a few hours. With a small child, you're most likely to need it for Ratatouille and Flying Carpets. Try and take advantage of EMH for going on Peter Pan and Buzz Lightyear with smaller queues.
See http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/services/disneys-fastpass/ for further reading

Wedmad

The OP is stopping in golden forest room so has a hotel fast pass per person in the group per day of stay, this fast pass can be used on any fast pass que, can not be used between 1 and 4pm ( if I remember rightly) the hotel fast pass is extra to any fast pass you collect in the park. We used ours hotel fast pass on Peter pan and ratatouille when we were there in October

Paul

Sonyak3

We used ours on ratatouille as the queues were always mad and unless u were there early u wouldn't get an normal fast pass either

Mrsya

I would also say use it for ratatouille! In our last visit we would nip into studios park to get a fastpass at 10am and it would usually be for 4/5pm that day! By late morning all the fastpasses for ratatouille were gone and the queues were at 90 mins!

If your 3 and a half year old is a boy then I would also bet you'll be using them for Buzz. We lived on that ride!

LotsoHugginBear

If you plan to visit the EMH than go on Buzz & Peter Pan as often as you like and save your Fastpass for Ratatouille!
If you like to sleep a bit longer than Ratatouille or Peter Pan, maybe Big Thunder Mountain.