Buffalo bill

Started by disneymagic006, March 05, 2015, 10:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneymagic006

Hi wondering if this is on in April and where to get the best prices on the tickets, also would we qualify for any discount as a group of 11?

From posts that I've seen on here ticketnet.fr is noted as being best value but they've only got till 31st March and says no performances for our April dates.

Confused as I thought it was pretty much year round!
1992 - Newport Bay
1994 - Newport Bay
1997 - Sequoia Lodge
1999 - Davy Crockett
2002 - Santa Fe
2005 - Davy Crockett
2008 - Santa Fe
2010 - Sequoia Lodge (January)
2010 - Newport Bay (August)
2015 - Cheyenne
2017 - Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest stay booked for 5 nights July 2017. Excited for the 25th Anniversary!

Mrsya

Hi. Yes, you're right, this is on all year round but not on Thursdays I think when we went. It has two showings at 6:30 and 9:30pm (cheaper). Two seating categories but our seats were on the back row and we could see just fine. We bought our tickets from ticketnet.fr which were way cheaper. Not sure why its not showing your dates. Any check nearer the time. Hoe someone can help you with the group booking question as I have no idea. It is a an night out though. One of the highlights of our trip! Bottomless glass of lager if you're old enough too!

stifle

Buffalo Bill is all year round but not always all week. In the off-season it normally performs around 5 nights a week.

Tickets aren't always supplied to third parties and in particular there is a restaurant price change at the end of the month which may mean things aren't running as they normally do.

disneymagic006

Looks like ticketnet.fr will have tickets up for sale for dates from 3rd April soon. It says you can get an email alert when they go on sale but won't accept my email address so I'll just keep checking. Anyone been in a group before and got a discount? Just wondering as ticket companies in UK often discount for groups.
1992 - Newport Bay
1994 - Newport Bay
1997 - Sequoia Lodge
1999 - Davy Crockett
2002 - Santa Fe
2005 - Davy Crockett
2008 - Santa Fe
2010 - Sequoia Lodge (January)
2010 - Newport Bay (August)
2015 - Cheyenne
2017 - Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest stay booked for 5 nights July 2017. Excited for the 25th Anniversary!

Lucyloo

No idea on pricing sorry, we booked direct with Disney.  However just wondered if anyone could give me some idea on the format of the show.  We're doing the 1st seating so 6.30pm I think.  What time is food served and is it delivered to you like a table service?  Just wondered because our 3.5yr old usually eats by 5pm so he'll have to have a small snack earlier on.  How long does the show last and do you think it'll keep my son entertained?
Also, will the shuttle buses be running after the show?  Just in case son is too tired to walk.

So excited now we go in a few weeks!!!

Many Thanks +

caspdex

The food and drink starts being served when the show starts. It is all brought to you. The buses run very late , you won't have a problem.🐎🐂

stecal

The show lasts about 1 1/2 hours

TappyFish

Can anyone tell me what the adult food options are? I've only ever been as a child so had the chicken, corn on the cob etc. I remember the adult dishes were different (I don't think they came with chicken). Thanks.

stecal

Chilli to start then a skillet of sausages,chicken and potatoes followed by apple crumble if i remember right

frostie

Prices on the French ticket master site are €42 until end of March. They will probably go up for dates after April. Shouldn't be long til they are released. I'm on email alert!!!
I was told that you buy them and print at home. Fingers crossed.

LotsoHugginBear

Ask your searchengie for "ticket malin" - it's one of the cheapest options I know.
They ask for your country, where you have to type in "France" an then you can book this ticket. It costs 37€ per person.