Charging to room

Started by jmcc, March 05, 2015, 10:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmcc

We are staying in HNY for 4 nights in March/April and are trying to decide the best way to spend money. Is it possible to charge to your room in restaurants and shops? If so, is there a limit? We were thinking of charging as much as possible to our room and then paying once when checking out. Thanks

daddyof2

Yes you can charge to your room using the ticket/slip you'll be given. I don't think there's a limit

DisneyRon

Quote from: jmcc on March 05, 2015, 10:42:51 PM
We are staying in HNY for 4 nights in March/April and are trying to decide the best way to spend money. Is it possible to charge to your room in restaurants and shops? If so, is there a limit? We were thinking of charging as much as possible to our room and then paying once when checking out. Thanks

You can charge just about anything to your room and pay afterwards, did that myself last September. :)

frostie

Someone gave me this advice as a top tip.
If you sign it to your room and your credit/debit card charges you per transaction then you will only have one charge and not lots of little ones. I plan to charge to my room. I WILL have a limit though!!! Could be dangerous!

DisneyRon

Quote from: frostie on March 06, 2015, 02:18:19 PM
Someone gave me this advice as a top tip.
If you sign it to your room and your credit/debit card charges you per transaction then you will only have one charge and not lots of little ones. I plan to charge to my room. I WILL have a limit though!!! Could be dangerous!

Obviously it'll be a good plan to limit yourself, but Disney sets no limitation on charging things to your room bill.