Photographers at character meals?

Started by frostie, March 01, 2015, 09:08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frostie

Could anyone tell me if there are park photographers at the character meals? I have booked lunch with princesses, cafe Mickey, BBWWS and Inventions Sunday brunch and wondered if there would be anyone there to take photos. I have got the photopass plus booked because I am travelling alone with my daughter and want to be on some of the photos with her!
Thank you

stecal

hi we went two weeks ago and did inventions sunday brunch,cafe mickey breakfast and evening meal and bbwws and there are no photographers at any, i travelled alone with my 3 kids but did manage to get family photos at the character meets in emh in the parks as well as at meet mickey and the spiderman meet and greet.

captain rocket

Waiting staff will always be delighted to take any pictures for you!

DLPWonders (Banned)

The Photopass+ does not work during character dining, since there are no official photographers.
Character attendants and waiters are always happy to take a photo of you with your own camera.
But the Photopass+ can only be used at the characters that have official photographers in the park, and at the rides that offer on-ride photos.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

stecal

Should of added i had photopass and managed to get photos with chip n dale,goofy and pluto during emh with official photographers and also at meet mickey and spiderman with the photographers there

stifle

There used to be official photographers at Auberge de Cendrillon way back when, but that's long stopped. The cast members will only be too happy to take your photo for you.