Booking Lunch at Cafe Mickey

Started by Disneylander212, February 20, 2015, 02:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneylander212

Hi Folks,

Can anyone tell me how to book lunch at Cafe Mickey?  Are you better to do it before you travel, or is it safe eonugh to book once you arrive?  We're going next Monday (2nd March) for 5 nights so I'm now looking into all these little details!

Thanks! :)

sarahmumof4

There's a reservation number you can phone .

You don't need to phone but if it's fully booked then you could be disappointed when you get there .
I'd advise phoning personally x
First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄

stormflm595

That should be a quiet time in the park so you may be able to walk straight in or book at your hotel. you can reserve on the phone line before your trip though, so if it is definitely something you want to do, I'd advise to reserve now to avoid disappointment
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort

Queen Elsa

We went last September and are a family of 4!  We didn't make reservations before we arrived and made them all on arrival, mostly the day before we ate there. Our first day we arrived was a Sunday at about 11 and we were able to make reservations for the same day at 6pm x

tinbel

Hi. We just got back yesterday 😕 cafe mickey was bbusy each time we passed but we made a reservation from the hotel the evening before and it was fine. You might need to be a little flexible with time. At the lunch sitting characters stopped coming out at about 2.40 or so i think. So make sure to get in well before that. We found it easier to wait til we got there to make booking as you have a better plan of your days when there. but if you want to book in advance you can always cancel or change it when you are there. Enjoy!