Thanks for the help with booking foreign offer

Started by Alberto Frog, February 27, 2015, 12:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberto Frog

Can't find my original thread so thanks to everyone who advised me on booking through a foreign offer.

I have just saved 250 pounds on golden forest rooms for November!

Disney Matt

Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

MaxinUK

Booked mine too on a non-UK site thanks to finding out about this.

The Ireland site is easy as all in English (obviously!) and the same current offer was available as the UK, even slightly better as it was 35% earlier this week off rather than 30% + free half-board, tea treat, fast pass etc - all the usual stuff.  Euro rate helps too.

http://offers.disneylandparis.ie/special-offers/promotion-holiday-disneylandv2.xhtml

Disney Matt

Quote from: MaxinUK on February 27, 2015, 04:23:02 PM
Booked mine too on a non-UK site thanks to finding out about this.

The Ireland site is easy as all in English (obviously!) and the same current offer was available as the UK, even slightly better as it was 35% earlier this week off rather than 30% + free half-board, tea treat, fast pass etc - all the usual stuff.  Euro rate helps too.

http://offers.disneylandparis.ie/special-offers/promotion-holiday-disneylandv2.xhtml

Thanks, i shall take a look :)
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

Alberto Frog

I found the price on the french site and then booked via central reservations.  I had previously thought that Irish and German site was cheapest but the french site was cheaper still.

I went onto the uk site first, and then changed languages via the icon at the top.

The lady who I spoke to spoke perfect english and was far more helpful than when I booked on the English/american phone number a few years ago.

My email of confirmation will be in french but for the massive saving I can deal with that?

Alberto Frog

MaxinUK

I booked online direct, only thing is the address will default to 'Ireland' and you cannot change to 'UK' but this is pretty irrelevant anyway as all you show at reception is a sheet of A4 paper, I'm sure if it is of concern you can call up and amend it.

stifle

Nothing goes out in the post anyway. I have family in Ireland and used their address to book an Irish offer once but they never sent anything except by email.

Mrsya

I saved £411 by quoting a crossover offer too! No difference other than a nice French email!