Using an annual pass to buy tickets for my son and husband on the first day

Started by grawns, February 20, 2015, 10:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grawns

Hi,
thinking of buying an annual pass for myself during my visit in May. Well I was wondering if I go and buy an annual pass for myself can I use the discounts straight away? Can I get a one day one park mini ticket there for my husband and son at the park and get a discount on it? Working out the calculations and it's close very close if I get a discount this pushes it over the edge . Thanks
Grainne

amanda08

Hi. I am not sure so not much use, but thought it was worth mentioning (in case you did not realise) that you have to go the passport office inside the park to get your permanent AP before you can use it for discounts. Depending on when you are going this can be time consuming and not unusual for there to be a queue of upto an hour or more and during this time you family would have to wait outside the park for you to do this and come back to them.

caspdex

I don't think you can use it on day of purchase to buy discounted tickets for other people.

caspdex

* Offer only available to members Annual Pass Francilien, Fantasy and Dream and limited to 5 tickets 1 Day / 2 Parks maximum discounted week (one week is defined Monday to Sunday) and 20 Friends Tickets for the entire duration of offer per member Annual Passport. Offer valid only on presentation of an Annual Passport valid and definitive (not valid on the day of the purchase of an Annual Passport or day processing of a temporary Annual Passport final). Offer not combinable with other offers or discounts in progress.

grawns

Thank you so much for your replies that really helps us. Looking forward to going now. Bringing our three year old and one year old to Mickey Mouse's house on the 12th and 18th of May!!!!